Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Krop - Challenge #4 - All things shimmery

This next challenge at the Kraftin' Kimmie Krop last weekend is challenge #4 - all things shimmery.  I used one of my all-time favourite images for this, and just matted it with a shimmery paper.  I hope this counts in the "all things shimmery" guidelines !!


I also popped the world up off the image by stamping it a second time and colouring it in.  I think this looks really cute on the card, although it didn't photograph as well as I would have liked it to.

I really need help with my pleats/dress, but I'm going to be starting the Clothing class at Kit and Clowder this week, so I will definitely be trying this image again once I get some lessons under my belt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin