Thursday, July 25, 2019

Another Christmas in July creation

This week we are celebrating Christmas in July at Bugaboo

If you don't know that is about, please go HERE for all the details.

If you play along each day you have a chance to become a Guest Designer!

I'm sooo excited to be sharing my creation with you. 
Those of you who know me, know I LOVE Christmas.

Day 6 -  Thursday Photo Inspiration
White Christmas





Of course you are not surprised I used a penguin image are you?



I used the Image Little Penguin Winter Bench which can be found HERE
in the Bugaboo Shop.
I coloued the image and created a sentiment on my comaputer using Word.
I stencilled snowflakes on the background paper using glitter stencilling paste.
Ohhhh it's so much fun to play with.
Of course I kept my card CAS (clean and simple)

I hope you like what I created and are inspired to play along with us!









1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin