Monday, August 5, 2019

A Joy Jar...


Here's what I created
A Joy Jar
to record moments of JOY throughout the days and weeks
It's a wonderful thing to look into when you're feeling down



I used the image Chibi Ladybug

This is such a cheerful image in my opinion.

You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.

I coloured this image with Copics matted it and used double-sided tape to adhere it to my jar.
I hand-printed JOY JAR on the paper as I forgot to print this on before attaching to my mat!!

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Lynn...and it looks fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Very creative!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative Lynn. That's a way to stay positive! Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin