Monday, July 15, 2019

Schoolwork Envelope


Here's what I created



I needed something to store some of my son's schoolwork (to go with the Scrapbook I am doing)
I used this cute image and added some details about the school year on a piece of paper.
this envelope will be tucked in a page protector in his school scrapbook.

I used the image Deacon School Sign It
You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.

There is a girl version called Ava School Sign It which you can find HERE.

I coloured this image with Copics and double-matted it and adhered it to my envelope.
I handwrote a few notes and used washi tape to adhere that to the bottom of the envelope.

Here are some close ups:





I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, these are perfect for students. I may implement something like this!!!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, you are so wise to do that...my kids are in their 20's and now I wish I would have done something like that because my memory isn't as good and I always thought I would keep up....right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin