Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Tag Card

I created this little tag using Stampin' Up Stamps, punches/diecuts and papers. I attached it to a plain cream coloured card with foam adhesive to pop it up. Its' pretty CAS which is what I'm gravitating towards these days !
I'm entering it in the following challenges: 1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make the cut - Diecuts/Punches
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-make-the-cut/
2. Penny Black All Sorts Challenge - August - In the Garden (because of the butterfly on it; hope this counts)
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.no/2013/08/august-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous CAS card. Love the cute tag. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meihsia...I appreciate your kind words and really enjoy participating in the Simon Says Stamp challenges when I can.

      Delete
  2. A really crisp and elegant card, but at Penny Black and More we do need to see a stamped image as the focal point to be eligible for the prizes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin