Monday, July 14, 2014

A Fairy nice clock !


I created this cute Fairy Clock for the latest challenge at Fitztown.

I bought a cute little clock at the dollar store and took it apart so I could put my own image on it.


It was pretty easy to pull apart by unscrewing the base.I
I pulled the arts off the centre part of the clock 
(I broke the 2nd hand by accident) 
and then I was able to colour my image, trace the circle shape 
using the glass as a template 
and then poked a hole where the hands go and I was done.  
I used little rhinestones for the numbers and chalked the background 
with blue and purple.
The wings are glittery but didn't photograph well.

I hope you'll play along this week with us at Fitztown.




4 comments:

  1. It's lovely, Lynn, but I bet Thomas isn't keen on the pink! lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lynn and just love the idea
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynn, this is a very nice clock...great idea having it personally made...thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin