Saturday, July 5, 2014

I have some wonderful and exciting news to share with you...

Awhile back, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog had a Guest Design Team Call.  
I applied and was ACCEPTED 
(insert excited SQUEAL here).
Krafty Guest Spot Winners

How exciting is this??  I'm soooo very excited as I've been a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps fan for a very long time and played along in challenges and blog hops and had tons of fun.  

I get to be a GUEST DESIGNER with the Krafty Gals in August 2014 !!  
Now don't get me wrong here, but I sure wish August would hurry up and get here so I could be doing my Krafty Guest Design duties...
NOT THAT I WANT TO RUSH SUMMER...
'cuz after the winter we had, I'm definitely not rushing summer !!

Check out the links to Kraftin' Kimmie here...




Keep an eye on my blog for my Kraftin' Kimmie Kreations each week (as I play along in the Wonderful Wednesday and Saturday challenges as often as I can)


3 comments:

  1. Good luck when your term starts! Enjoy. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!!!! So happy for you. I am doing the month of September. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin