Monday, July 7, 2014

You're a classic...

Well it's Monday and time for another challenge at Craft Your Passion.




I used this great image from QKR Stampede "Old Car" which can be found here.





I simply printed the image in colour (using Microsoft Word) by RIGHT CLICKING the image, select FORMAT PICTURE, then recolour !!  Easy-peasy and there you have a nice coloured image !!

I used my embossing folder to create the diamond plate background. 

I created another card in black and white:


and another using a very CAS design and some washi tape for an accent:


I hope you'll pop over to Craft Your Passion and play along this week.  
I'm sure you have an image or two in the Transport/Travel theme that you can use !!  
I look forward to seeing what you create!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin