Saturday, December 1, 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie 15 Day Kolour It Up Challenge - Day 1

I'm playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie 15 Day Kolour It Up Challenge (on Facebook)

Here's what I kreated / koloured for Day 1...


I used this cute penguin from the SHAKE IT UP stamp set which can be found HERE on the Kraftin' Kimmie website.

I just love to colour penguins in non-traditional colours, and of course for this one I chose my favourite colour (pink).  I embssed the background with a snowflake embossing folder and added a few rhinestones and punched out snowflakes (yes from an old punch in my stash - before die cutting was popular).

I hope you like it.  I'll be kolouring something from Kraftin' Kimmie again tomorrow, so please be sure to pop on back.


1 comment:

  1. Lynn, this is adorable with the penguin and your embossing. Have fun with your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin