Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie 15 Day Kolour it Up Challenge - Day 11

I'm playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie 15 Day Kolour It Up Challenge (on Facebook)

Here's what I koloured for Day 11


This is one of my newest images from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

I love her, and being the baker that I am, you can bet this image is going on some Baked Goods I am gifting this Christmas.

I think tomorrow I will colour her up in non-tradtional colours.

I'll be kolouring something from Kraftin' Kimmie again tomorrow, so please be sure to pop on bac

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely image and you've coloured her beautifully...she'll look great on your home baked gifts!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin