Monday, April 10, 2017

Merry Christmas...another challenge at Season's Greetings



I created this Christmas for the latest challenge at


Challenge #5
Theme - Colour Challenge





I used a stamp/die set that was gifted to me by a sweet friend.
I coloured the hat and sweaters for these cute penguins to match the colour theme of this challenge.
I used another die to create the snow-hill, and added some Wink of Stella to give it a snowy sparkle.

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us this time at
Season's Greetings Christmas Challenges.



3 comments:

  1. I love this Lynn, such a sweet card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little penguin card, perfect to use for the color challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! Love those little penguins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin