Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hello...

It's time for another New Release over at Bugaboo !!


Here's what I created with this great new image





You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.
It's 50% off until next Tuesday, when another New Release comes out
so head over there and grab it!

I coloured this image with copics and added it an embossed background mat.
I used an acrylic stamp from my stash for the HELLO sentiment.
I used some NUVO drops for the enamel dots
(in the photo they don't look as close to the pink of my image as they do in real-life)
The pink/white twine was also something I had in my stash.

I hope you are inspired by my creation!


Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

You may just be able to create something for the current challenge with this New Release.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges


1 comment:

  1. Definetly a cutie. I like the added twine. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin