Friday, April 29, 2016

HIVE been thinking about you...


I created this card using the latest FREEBIE over at Scrapper's Delights.
I coloured it with COPICS and used some glossy accents over a few hand-drawn drops of honey and the puddle of gooey honey.  Of course you know I just had to add some Stickles to the wings too.  The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life (acrylic stamps)

I had a lot of fun with this FREEBIE image.  

Go to the Facebook Fan Group for all the details...


I hope you are inspired to pop over to Scrapper's Delights and grab the image and then share your creation with us !!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image. Lovely colouring and I like the honeydrips.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT team xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin