Thursday, April 28, 2016

Enjoy your special day...

I created this card for the latest challenge over at 



Sponsored by Ching Chou-Kuik


I used the image "Wish Falling Star Lilly" which can be found HERE 
in the Ching Chou-Kuik Etsy shop.

I double matted the image and figure that's a few layers...and I know her dress is also layers of fabric...don't you agree??  I hope so !!!

It was quite a fun image to colour and I need to really work on colouring the folds in her dress, so you may just see this image done again at a later date.


I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at Creative Knockouts this week.

5 comments:

  1. Lynn your image is beautifully colored. Loving your papers and the flower is such a perfect touch. Wish I could color like you. Thanks for inspiring me.

    Tamie DT sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely compliment Tamie

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your lovely compliment Tamie

      Delete
  2. Great job on this card. I love how you carried the stars over in the background! :) Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynn! Those papers areso pretty and such a perfect fit!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin