Thursday, December 10, 2015

It's Snowing

I created this card for the latest challenge over at Creative Knockouts.

Challenge # 
Winter Wonderland




I used the image It's Snowing from All Dressed Up which can be found here.

I had fun colouring this cute image with copics and creating this card.  I think this will be a fun card to send to someone in January or February to brighten the winter-blahs, don't you think?

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us this week at Creative Knockouts.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the image - it makes me giggle! And the twine is on my must have list! This card will definitely brighten someone's day in Jan/Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lynn! I love that sweet image!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will fit the bill perfectly with this cheery snowman. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, great fun image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable snowman; a cutie pie who looks like a ton of fun! Thank you for sharing this festive gem in the Cupcake Inspirations *Let it Snow* challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your happy snowman - thanks for sharing your creation at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh what a happy and SNOW cute snowman!! :) Great card! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super cute and snowy card! So glad you joined our Let It Snow Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin