Monday, December 7, 2015

Bugaboo Christmas Chaos Day 3

It's that time of year again...Catch the Bug (Bugaboo's) Christmas Chaos
A set of week-long Christmas challenges
to help you get your butt in gear for the holidays.


I used this cute image from Bugaboo.
All Christmas digis are on sale for 50% off 
until December 31st here in the Bugaboo shop

Come on back to my blog each day this week as I play along.

If you play along with all 7 challenges you have chance 
to win some great prizes, 
and I've been quite lucky in the past, and hope this year is no exception.

Check out the Catch the Bug blog for all the details.


3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen this fun image before, I think I'll have to add her to my shopping cart... Fun and sweet card, you did a great job!
    So glad to see you participating in our Christmas chaos event over at Catch the Bug! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin