Sunday, June 14, 2015

Dancing in Heaven...

I made this non-traditional sympathy card for a friend of mine who lost her Mother.  Her Mother was a quadriplegic for 37 years and she said that she was picturing her Mom young and beautiful and DANCING in Heaven.


I can't wait to hear her reaction when she receives this card.  I do hope she loves it as much as I do.  I really enjoyed colouring it thinking of her Mother finally free from her difficulties here in this lifetime.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams - Special Occasion 



2 comments:

  1. Oh Lyn what a lovely thoughtful card, beautifully coloured and designed. Your friend will love it I am sure. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous and super cute. Thank you for taking part in Dragonfly Dreams's June challenge. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin