Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Bowl - Challenge #2 - Another Six Weeks of Winter (no kidding Wiarton Willy!!)

Here's a card I created using an old image from Kraftin' Kimmie. I just love this little skating birdie. I've used it quite a bit for a variety of card themes.


I'm playing along all day with Kraftin' Kimmie during this Krafty Super Bowl. I had some fun pulling out my Embossing heat too to emboss the snowflakes.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
1. Kraftin' Kimmie Bowl - Challenge #2 - Another Six Weeks of Winter
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2014/02/krafty-bowl-challenge-2-another-six.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin