Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Card - Meljen's Challenge #159

Here's a clean and simple (CAS) card I created for Mother's Day. It just so happens it can be entered in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week "Mom, Mother, Mommy". The cute Meljen's image is so perfect for Mother's Day. I added a computer generated greeting, matted it in black to make it pop and put the basic black/white ribbon down the side...not too fru-fru-y !!
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2013/05/challenge-159-mom-mommy-mother.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, I really like your cute CAS card. Thanks s omuch for entering our challenge this week. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I just noticed your a fellow Canuck! My sister works in your town, small world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin