Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Meljen's Designs Challenge #148 (and another for MAWTT Sketch Challenge)

Here's another card I created on this SNOWY day in Southern Ontario...I am submitting it in the Meljen's Designs weekly challenge which was to use one of their images, and also POLKA DOTS...I hope the giraffe and the embossed part of the card count as polka-dots !! I'm also submitting my 2nd submission in this weeks "Moving Along with the Times" Blog challenge which was based on a sketch...see my previous post...it's always interesting to me how a sketch can look soooo different on cards !!

2 comments:

  1. Love this cute image! Thank you so much for joining us at MSWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the CAS look, too! Thank you for joining us this week at MelJen's.

    ~Barb,MelJen's Designs, Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin