Wednesday, March 11, 2020

World Sleep Day coming up this week

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.


World Sleep Day - Friday March 13th



I used the image Ruby - Do not disturb to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured it with copics and added the sentiment to look like a hanging sign/picture.
I thought the patterned paper I used looked a bit like PJs...what do you think?

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. I was not aware of such a day. Very cute card and I especially like how you made the hanging sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I didn't know about this image so thanks for sharing your great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin