Thursday, March 5, 2020

Eat More Cake

It's time to share an Oldie But Goodie creation over at Catch the Bug.


Here's what I created




I used the image Stella Birthday - Eat More Cake to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and added a a red mat to make it pop.
Don't you just love this sentiment?

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Stella card! This is one of the first Bugaboo images I ever colored and used to enter their DT call YEARS ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn wonderful birthday card. Love the Stella humor. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun- love this image- Stella always puts a smile on my face- and I love cake : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin