Wednesday, March 18, 2020

In honour of Certified Nurses Day

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.


Certified Nurses Day - March 19th


I used the image Knobby Knees Nurse to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and added a double mat to make it pop.
It has gone in the mail to a very special nurse friend. I hope she likes it.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Lynn that's a wonderful card!!! Naturally being a nurse I would think so, lol. Except I have NEVER had a hat even though I graduated 30 years ago, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. And probably great for the current times. Love the offset polka dots, and I'll have to see if I have that adorable image - great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin