Friday, July 22, 2016

Don't flip out...

I created this card for the latest
 Progressive Freebie Friday at Scrapper's Delights



the image is BEACH BABE 2 which can be found here.

I coloured her with copics and created some sand with chalks and a bit of copic added for depth.
The wooden beads were a gift from a freind as were teh wooden flip-flops and starfish.

I hope you like what I created and will play along with us at Scrapper's Delights.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! It's kewt and I love the wooden flip-flops. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin