Saturday, July 16, 2016

A cheery HELLO card

I created this cheery Hello card for the latest challenge over at 



I used this cute Jasmine Sprite, and although I'm not a knowledgeable flower person, (I don't know what colour Jasmine flowers are), I decided to go with my favourite colour pink for this image.

I alway have such fun colouring the Sprites by Aurora Wings.  
You can find lots of them here in her ETSY shop.

I hope you like what I've created.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. She looks just precious in pink, Lynn! Gorgeous coloring and I love the double mat framing and ribbon. The little gems are a perfect touch for your lovely CAS design. Thanks so much for joining our "My Favorite Color" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jasmine Sprite in bright pink, Lynn! She is absolutely precious, and I love the CAS design. Sweet and straight to your heart! Thank you for playing at Aurora Wings Challenge. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin