Saturday, July 30, 2016

A pretty petunia for you...


I created this card for the latest challenge at the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog

I chose to use the left column
Thread/Yarn/String
Lacy or Doily
Layers or Folds

Here's a peek at the inside and the fold...



I used the image Whimsical Petunia Sprite from Aurora Wings which can be found here.

I had fun colouring this cute image and creating this card.  

I hope you like what I've created.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Love your coloring on this Petunia Sprite in light pink, Lynn! I know you said you went with the left column, but your card also works for the diagonal color combo of grey-white-pink. It's as if you doubled the challenge! Love the fold design and overall sweetness of your card. Thank you for joining our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mitzi for your kind words and for popping over to my little bit of blogland. <3

      Delete
  2. Lynn, this is absolutely precious! So soft and sweet with lovely coloring and delicate details. Fab Z fold, too. Thanks so much for joining our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin