Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 2









I'm very excited to have joined the Summer Card Camp by Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire. Although week one is over and week two has begun, I'm finally getting started. I hope to get a few cards made using the week two colour scheme sometime tonight and my goal is to post them to the blog.



Well...I completed my card last night (pat on the back for me!!) The photo doesn't do the colours justice, but I used my watercolour pencils to create the two shades of orange and the light green...the mats around the coffee pot are the watermelon and dark green ! I was very pleased with how this turned out...didn't take too long either.



Coffee stamps are SU, Scallop punch SU, cardstock is unknown, rhinestones are SU, Woodgrain stamp is All Night Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin