Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 4 - Card 4





Here's a card I created to thank a friend for getting a tow for our broken down Mustang last week. (fuel pump) I'm pleased with how it turned it...simple but still somewhat elegant. Inks are SU, Mustang stamp is from Rubbernecker, sentiment is from The Stamps of Life, the turquose background paper is stamped with my NEW favourite background stamp (RETIRED screen from SU). I used my watercolour marker and my Taken with Teal ink to colour the Mustang in...the shading isn't the best but I'm working on improving my colouring skills !! the black behind the Mustang image is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder (little circle - like wheels).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin