Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 4 - Card 1



I struggled with this weeks colour combo, but came up with a similar card to last week for another friend who has just moved, so if it looks familiar, it is !! The inks I used were brocade blue (sky); tempting turquoise, taken with teal (all SU); I used a light green cardstock to bring in the pear green colour. I also put it on a kraft card (hope this is okay as it's neutral). The Stamp set is from CTMH, and the ribbon is simply white satin ribbon that I stamped with the little flower from the stamp set (you can't see it really well tho!); the background turqoise cardstock was also stamped with the little flower from the set . I used my Signo White gel pen to add the stitching details and white dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin