Saturday, August 1, 2020

It's time for an ATG / Anything Goes Challenge

It's time for another Saturday Challenge over at Catch the Bug.


Theme - ATG / Anything Goes

I used the image Big Girl Shoes Word artt to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.


I coloured this image with copics and added some gel-pen sparkle to the bow and heels of the shoe.
I used stitched ribbon from my stash as well.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. Lynn your card is adorable and the sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin