Sunday, July 5, 2020

Another Stella Says Sketch



Here's the sketch



Here's what I created




You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.

I coloured this image with Copics and used a new die to cut the scalloped border out.
I used an acrylic stamp from my stash for the sentiment.

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges


1 comment:

  1. Lynn your card is adorable. Just love your penguins. I am going to post my cards on Facebook if you are on there, send me a friend request.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin