Saturday, October 5, 2019

Happy Fall Y'all

It's time for another Saturday Challenge over at Catch the Bug.


Theme - Anything Goes




I used the image Pumpkins and Leaves to create this card..

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured the card, matted it in black to make it pop, and used some of my favourite polka-dot patterned paper (from my stash).  I added some ribbon (from my stash too).

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges


1 comment:

  1. Lynn that is gorgeous. I'm dreading to think that is what I have coming in a few weeks. Thinking about you and hope you are doing alright.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin