Wednesday, April 24, 2019

I bet you didn't know that Penguin Day is tomorrow - April 25th

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.


This card is made in honour of Penguin Day (tomorrow)
so you still have time to create a card for this wonderful occassion!!

I used the image Winter Penguins Collage to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.



I coloured this image with copics and kept it CAS (Clean and Simple)
This is a perfect card for me to have in my stash!

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long



I'm entering this card in the following challenges

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin