Monday, March 25, 2019

Penguin Crochet Hook Markers


Here's what I created

 Crochet Hook Size Markers



Here's how they are used (to show which size hook you used for a WIP - Work in Progress)


I used the image Penguin Winter
You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.

I coloured SHRINK PLASTIC / SHRINKY DINGS and printed the image on it.
I coloured them with pencil crayons, punched a hole in them and shrank them in the oven.
Here's a pic of them when I printed them out (and traced the # on the tummy)


Here's a pic of how I coloured the images

Here's a pic of them in the oven


I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin