Friday, October 5, 2018

Freebie Friday and a Masculine Card

It's time for another FREEBIE FRIDAY over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo.


Here's what I created with this great FREEBIE
It's always good to have a Masculine card in your stash!




You can get the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop until next Friday.

I coloured this image with Copics and kept it Clean and Simple.
Truth be told I misplaced my 'diamond plate" embossing folder which was to be the base for my card.
I also had some great nuts and bolts brads that I couldn't find!
It's a sign my Scrappin' room needs a clean out/up again!!!
Perhaps this weekend???

Anyhow...I hope you like what I've created.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long




2 comments:

  1. Love your card- your colors are great! The background is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is a great card. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin