Wednesday, April 18, 2018

World Art Day - April 15th

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.




I used the image Copic Marker Love to create this cute card.
It honours World Art Day on April 15th!
Yep...there's a day for just about anything!!

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.



I coloured this image with copics and added some twine to decorate the card base.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long



I'm entering this card in the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. Well that would be a whole lotta love :) Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin