Friday, December 15, 2017

From our family to yours...

It's time for another FREEBIE FRIDAY over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo.


Here's what I created with this great FREEBIE




You can get the FREEBIE FRIDAY image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop until next Friday.

I coloured this image with Copics and kept the layout CAS.
This card fits in a #10 (business size envelope).

I hope you like what I've created.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long




1 comment:

  1. Lynn, your penguins are just adorable in blue. Great layout and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin