Monday, September 25, 2017

Festive cutlery for ABC Monday at Bugaboo


Here's what I created
Festive Cutlery Bands


Here's a close up to each one...







I used something from these two images
There is also a cute TAG set 
with some of these images, which you can find HERE.
 in the Bugaboo Shop.

I made cutlery wrpas for Halloween!!
I coloured this image with Copics used my circle punches to punch out the image and mat on bright greeny-yellow cardstock.
I attached to a paper ring and then slipped the wrapped cuterly into it.

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin