Thursday, May 25, 2017

Stop and smell the coffee...

It's time to share an Oldie But Goodie creation over at Catch the Bug.




I used the image Coffee Time - Smell the Coffee to create this fun card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.



I coloured this image with copics and added and kept it pretty CAS.
I added some twine/rope from my stash to the sentiment and popped it off the card.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I am loving this Lynn. Getting thirsty now, off to put the kettle on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I love this image. Nice card. Is that burlap or did you use an embossing folder? It looks like burlap and it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Lynn! I love that Bugaboo image and the fabulous burlap background paper, it looks so real! Thanks so much for stopping by with your sweet comment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin