Sunday, January 15, 2017

Birthday Bash Day 2

It's time for another challenge over at Catch the Bug.

The theme for today is a sketch




I used the image Deacon Merman.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and chalked the background a bit to look like water.
I used a rubber stamp I own for the sentiment.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

There are lots of prizes to be won, including a Guest Design Spot her at Bugaboo / Catch the Bug.

Check out all the details HERE.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, I have to get this image. He is so cute. I Love your adorable card!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you made with this sketch. Great idea changing the circle to an oval, it fits better with this image. I like how you kept to limited colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin