Sunday, November 27, 2016

Stella Say Sketch

It's time for another sketch challenge from Catch the Bug - Stella Says Sketch






Here's what I created...

I used the New Release SWEET ANGEL which can be found here in the Bugaboo Shop.

I coloured this image with copics and followed the sketch.
I coloured clear rhinestone with my copic markers!

I hope you like what I've created and will play along with us this time.
You have until December 10th to play along with this sketch.

Don't forget to check out all the other great things going on over at Bugaboo

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. She is SO pretty. I can't wait to use this image. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin