Friday, June 24, 2016

You TOAD-ally did it...

It's time for another Progressive FREEBIE FRIDAY post at Scrapper's Delight!!



I created this card for it, and it works perfectly for my son, who swtiched schools last December and it was a tough go for awhile.  I am very proud of him during this transition and wanted to mark the end of this school year in a special way.  Inside I'm writing a note and will have the "you TOAD-ally did it" somewhere in there too !!!

You can find out all the details on how to get this FREEBIE here.


I hope I've inspired you to play along with us at Scrapper's Delights.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Changing schools can be tough. He'll love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun congrats card. Love the froggie.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin