Friday, February 19, 2016

Another Freebie Friday at Scrapper's Delights

I got to play with this cute image SPRING CLEAN HONEY.

for the latest Freebie Friday at Scrapper's Delights


Here's a peek at the chores and allowance paid.



for details on how you can get this cute image.
This image is a FREEBIE until March 3rd.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you like what I've created.
Looking forward to seeing your creations on the Scrapper's Delights FB Fan Page.

Don't forget to check out the Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog too.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully sweet card! The colors are so fantastic and the design is eye catching. Make doing chores fun. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin