Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Noel


It's time for another challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges

Dies and Punches
Sponsored by Fred She Said


I used the Pine Trees Digi Set from Fred She Said, addes some stickles and mini rhinestone to a diecut oval with scallop border and a bit of ribbon and they you have it, another CAS card.
I decorated the inside of the card too.  
The sentiment stamp on the front and inside are from The Stamps of Life (acrylic stamps)


 I hope I've inspired you to play along this week at Holly Jolly !!


3 comments:

  1. Loving the bling-bling on the Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is elegant with pine trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is elegant with pine trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin