Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Love you this much Monkey



This cute card is created for the latest challenge over at 

I used the image "Love you this much Monkey" which can be found here.
I coloured it with copics and double-matted it and put in a tri-fold card.

I'm going to give this to my son for Valentine's Day since I always call him Monkey !!

I hope he likes it.

I hope you're inspired to play along too.  There are a couple of other projects I've created for this weeks challenge at Inspiration Destination, so don't forget to pop over to the blog and check all the wonderful DT creations out.



1 comment:

  1. This is a cute image and card. Love the monkey's eyes. The DP matches well with all the hearts the monkey is holding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin