Sunday, October 12, 2014

Magical Krafty Krop - Challenge #4 - Pretty in Pink

I've created this card for one of the Krafty Krop Challenges last weekend for World Card Making Day.

Challenge #4 - Pretty in Pink



This card uses one of my all time favourite stamps GAIA which can be found here.


Don't forget to check all the fun things going on over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog.

****************************************

A little bit about my colouring journey...
If you've been following my blog at all you'll see that my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since starting the Skin and Hair class.  over at Kit and Clowder.  I can't wait to get into the Clothing class soon (I've signed up and printed the class booklet, and done a little reading)

Here's a peek at my before and after images...
coloured after taking only part of the Skin and Hair Class

*****************************************

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I want to say that it's true! Your colouring is improved so much!!! Beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin