Monday, September 1, 2014

Back to School and a challenge...

Well it's that time of year...Back to School for many of you and your kids !!  
Can you believe summer is over already...where did it go...and I do wonder how many days of rain we had (too many) 

It's Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion !!




This week I used this wonderful image from Saturated Canary "Pixie Nerd


I coloured her up at a Colour-Along with Alyce Keegan of Kit and Clowder and had a blast.  Finally turned her into a card!

I hope this new school year is MAGICAL for all of you.  
Hope to see your back to school creations on the CYP Challenge blog this week !!


1 comment:

  1. so cute, love your image, colouring and your card, a perfect match, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin