Monday, July 28, 2014

A Happy "Butterfly" Birthday card

Here's a lovely birthday card I created using one of the lovely butterfly images at Fitztown.

It's for the latest challenge at Fitztown - Challenge #46 - Step Cards

Here's a peek at the side view so you know how it's folded/standing:

I was very intimated by step cards not too long ago, but have come to love them.  I may make a little tutorial post on how to cut and score the base of the step cards so keep your eyes open for this coming soon.

I used this lovely image FAE 18 which can be found here.

I hope you'll give this challenge a try, and for some of you it truly will be a challenge; but one worth trying once you see the restuls. 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning butterfly Lynn. Great colours and pretty step card. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin