Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday (a little late) - Catch the Bug/Bugaboo 4th Birthday Celebration

Here's a card I FINALLY created for my hubby's 50th birthday, which was this past Christmas (during the lovely ice-storm). I didn't get a chance to create the card before the power went out, and have just been "procrastinating" ever since.


I used this Christmas image from Bugaboo...and dressed her up in "fishnets" (drawn on the image by me). We like to celebrate with Margarita's so I made the drink dripping out of the glass a light green to mimic the Margaritas. I hope he likes it. I will be giving it to him exactly one-month after his Christmas day birthday (this coming weekend). I'm sure he'll like it. I hope this counts as a FUNNY BIRTHDAY CARD for this challenge.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html

2 comments:

  1. Perfect belated Birthday card for your Hubby, I'm sure he'll love it! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and Sassy!
    We're so happy you celebrated with us this week to celebrate Bugaboo’s 4th Birthday. We hope you’ll join us again this week for another great challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin