Sunday, September 8, 2013

Merry Christmouse...

Here's a cute little card I created using a wonderful image from Sassy Cheryl's. I decided to make a Christmas card with this image. The background is embossed with little stars and the ribbon and ric rac adds a little bit to the CAS look.
I'm entering it in the following challenges: 1. Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #129
http://sassycheryls.blogspot.ca/2013/09/show-me-129.html
2. Timmies C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #223 - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/09/challenge-223-5th-of-september-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thank you for joining us CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jeanette !! I had fun with this card and the CRAFT challenge.

      Delete
  2. Just darling!!!! Love that you used this image for a Christmas card. Precious!
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin