Sunday, September 8, 2013

Merry Christmouse...

Here's a cute little card I created using a wonderful image from Sassy Cheryl's. I decided to make a Christmas card with this image. The background is embossed with little stars and the ribbon and ric rac adds a little bit to the CAS look.
I'm entering it in the following challenges: 1. Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #129
http://sassycheryls.blogspot.ca/2013/09/show-me-129.html
2. Timmies C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #223 - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/09/challenge-223-5th-of-september-christmas.html

5 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thank you for joining us CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jeanette !! I had fun with this card and the CRAFT challenge.

      Delete
  3. Just darling!!!! Love that you used this image for a Christmas card. Precious!
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin